Rules & Regulations
- All decisions are final.
- No purchase or donations required.
- This contest will run from 1st May 2019 to 30th June 2019
- The draw for the winner will be conducted on 1st of July.
- Eligibility for the contest are those above 6 years old onwards. Those under 18 years old have to enter under their legal guardian’s name.
- This contest is organized by Mitch’s Soccer 2.0 together with Toronto FC for the awareness for Mental Health and IBS. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Draw will be conducted on the 1st July and the winner will be notified by email.
- The winner must reply to Mitch’s Soccer 2.0 by email within 7 days upon delivery of the email in order to qualify for the prize. In the case the winner does not reply to the email, another draw will be held and the winner from that draw will have 7 days to reply in order to qualify for the prize.
- The date for the trip will be informed to winner.
- The prize consists of return transportation by Mitch’s Soccer 2.0 for 2 person to BMO Field to watch Toronto Football Club.
- Toronto FC Awareness Contest isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform used throughout the contest
How to join the contest?
- Step 1: Like Mitch’s Soccer on Instagram or/and Facebook.
- Step 2: Share the link of the contest on your Facebook or/and Screenshot the page and share it on your Instagram. Don’t forget to mention us!